What is KStreet?
This is the Jennifer Knapp Street Team. It is the community of dedicated Jennifer Knapp fans who are able and willing to volunteer their time to “hit the streets” to help with promotional and support roles for performances, album launches, special promotions etc.
What does a KStreet Team member do?
Help to promote Jennifer Knapp shows in your local area by;
• placing flyers, posters, stickers etc. in your local community in venues like coffee shops, music stores, university campus’s, book stores and anywhere else that supports local music venues
• contacting local radio stations to request Jennifer’s songs be played
• increasing Jennifer’s visibility by posting on social networking sites
• contacting local media; newspapers etc. to promote the upcoming show
What is a KStreet Team Leader?
For every Jennifer Knapp Live Performance there is a Street Team Leader. This Leader is the main point of contact with the KStreet Coordinator and works with the other Street Team Members to coordinate promoting the upcoming show.
Tasks of The Street Team Leader include;
• Receive promotional materials to distribute in the local area
• Reach out to other Jennifer Knapp fans in the local area to assist with Street Team tasks
• Coordinate the local Street Team to distribute promotional materials throughout the local area
• The KStreet Coordinator will set up a discussion topic on Jennifer’s Facebook Page for each upcoming show where the Street Team Leader can coordinate and chat with other members of their Team
To become a Street Team Leader contact Bonnie the KStreet Coordinator at email@example.com
Benefits of KStreet Team Membership
• Receive one FREE item of Jennifer Knapp Merchandise of your choice
• Receive 2 free tickets to the Jennifer Knapp Show
• Attend pre-show soundcheck and Meet & Greet with Jennifer Knapp
How to join KStreet?
Go to the KStreet Facebook Page OR contact Bonnie the KStreet Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org